Custom Search

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ELI WONG STAYS AS EXCO AND REP.



"I wish to thank Menteri Besar
and the Selangor exco, my staff, my fellow assemblymen,
fellow politicians from Pakatan Rakyat and Barisan Nasional, PKR leaders,
the Women’s wing of PKR and the grassroots, and my legal team for their support and guidance,"
Wong said.

B
ukit Lanjan rep Elizabeth Wong has agreed to stay on as state executive councillor and assemblyman.

Wong, who had tendered her resignation after revealing photos of her emerged two months ago, was earlier Wednesday asked to stay on by Selangor Mentri Besar Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim.

In a statement later Wednesday, Wong said, "It is with the greatest humility that I accept the Selangor state’s offer to remain in office."

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment