Custom Search

Friday, May 1, 2009

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY

With Steven Spielberg in London


On my birthday today, I'm indeed grateful to God , Allah S.W.T for given me all the great things in life:
  • Now, a healthy retired Director General.
  • Have two smart sons, an intellectual son in law, two beautiful daughters and a cute, wonderful granddaughter.
  • Given the opportunities to travel around the world.
  • A happy and successful family. I thanks my beloved wife, Datin Norayini who has generously contributed her time, energy and resources to make this family what it is today.

At winter Fanfare, Hyde Park, London


With more available time now, I hope I'll continue to render my services to the local community, to the nation and to the world. And more golf, of course.


At Belfry- home of 2002 Ryder Cup, Birmingham


I'm looking forward to a brighter and more productive future ahead. May Allah continues to grant us health, wealth, wisdom and success. Amin.


All in a family in Venice, Italy


The following remarks and pictures are extracted from Along's fotopages, Boy's blog, Angah's and Adik's card:

From Iva (Along), Firdaus (Abang Long) and Qistyna,

Papa,

Every year your birthday reminds me how grateful I am that you are my father.
With all that’s going on in the world today, I’m thankful
I get to watch you
to look up to you, being an example of a good man
.

What a privilege it is to observe your strength, your competence and your kindness.I am so blessed to be under your wing, your protection, your c
are,
learning important life lessons from you


Happy Birthday Papa!

from your admiring daughter,son in law & your granddaughter


Spending Hari Raya with Qistyna

From Izad (Boy),

Moga Allah panjangkan umur, murahkan rezeki, agar sihat sentiasa.
Happy 59th Birthday.



Papa, I am astounded, and amazed, always, on how far you've been. From a mere son of a rubber tapper to ruling a government body (regarding rubber! irony) and to where u are now, you have always been my look-up to. I dont think I am half the man you are. From Kampung bakar batu Johor to Univ California & then Manchester Uni, You've leaped over mountains, swam over seas. You saw things that others dont. You make a name
of yourself. Kagum.

Happy birthday papa. I know you visit this blog a lot (tapi tak komen). so here's to a long prosperous HEALTHY life ahead papa. Here! Here!

It is an honour to be your son, always.
Mohd Izad Iskandar bin ABD RAHMAN.


p/s: Sayang papa



With Izad In Prague, Cezch Republic.

From Iza (Angah) and Idlan (Adik):










With Iza at home



Happy birthday !!!

Papa,

Thank you for all the times you have help me. Thanks for teaching me golf, the greatest sport in the world.

Have Fun and Be Happy Always.

Idlan.

With Idlan, the youngest at home


Thanks for spending time reading this post.
Have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment