Custom Search

Saturday, May 2, 2009

IT'S A MARVELOUS BIRTHDAY


KL Tower, the fifth tallest tower in the world

My birthday this year was really marvelous. Besides receiving Happy Birthday wishes from my beloved wife and family members, I also received messages from my ex personal assistant Puan Latipah, friends and acquaintances.


In Seri Angkasa Revolving Restaurant, 282 meters above sea level

Overwhelmed by a mood of celebration, my family and I went to Seri Angkasa Revolving Restaurant at KL Tower, the fifth tallest tower in the world, for a high tea. Once arrived at the restaurant, we were served with varieties of delicious food.


Petronas Twin towers, the tallest Twin Buildings in the world

Meanwhile, we could observe a beautiful scenery of the city of Kuala Lumpur, including Time Square and Petronas Twin Towers as the restaurant revolved. It took about 1.5 hours to make a full 360 degrees panoramic view of Kuala Lumpur.





Back home, it's time for cake cutting and presents opening event. Thanks to Angah for taking the initiative in preparing it. Thanks also to Angah, Boy and Adik for the valuable presents.


Greg Norman & Ashworth Shirts, Money and Etc..


Im also grateful to Along, Abang Long and Qistyna for giving me a lot of Sterlings and a big Happy Birthday greeting card . Thank you Along, Abang Long and Qis.



A big Happy Birthday card and a lot of Sterlings !

I also would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to my beloved wife for the present she gave to me - a Mercedes Benz CLK. Wow! it's really marvelous.



Entering CLK with Darling wife and Angah


Syukur
to Allah for giving all the Rahmat to us. Syukran.

Thanks once again to my dearest wife, family members, friends, Puan Latipah and all parties who have sent greetings, gave me presents and treated me well on this marvelous occasion.

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

1 comment: