Custom Search

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1MALAYSIA NEWSLETTER UPDATE



1Malaysia.com.my website


I just received 1Malaysia newsletter which was signed by YAB Prime Minister of Malaysia. I suppose some of you have also received it. For those who haven't subscribe to this newsletter, you may want do so and you will receive its next update.


1Malaysia Update


Some of you may wonder about the content of 1Malaysia Update. The following are some of its content which are very informative indeed:

Dear Friends,

It has been some time since the last newsletter, and a number of developments have taken place since then. I have been continuously promoting the concept of 1Malaysia, both as a way of life for all Malaysians as well as a philosophy of the new administration. I am pleased to read your responses to the 8 Values which I had put up last month and encourage you to continue visiting www.1Malaysia.com.my to share your thoughts and views towards shaping a greater nation. Thank you for your continuous support for 1Malaysia.

Thank You,
Najib


1MALAYSIA.COM.MY PHOTO CONTEST WINNERS


At 5.30 Wednesday evening I had the pleasure of meeting and personally congratulating the three winners of the 1Malaysia.com.my Photo Contest in a small yet significant occasion.

Read the blog »


VISITING MAKASSAR


My recent visit to Makassar in South Sulawesi was especially meaningful as I inaugurated a street that is now named after my late father.

See more photos»

YB Prime Minister has introduced the concept of 1Malaysia with the aim of enhancing unity among people of Malaysia. Unity is paramount to growth and prosperity. Let unite and ensure that Malaysia will continue to grow and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment