Custom Search

Monday, June 15, 2009

AN ENJOYBLE GOLFING AT ELSTREE

Elstree Club House



While in Monaco I received a text (sms) from En Zaha of Mara in London inviting me to play around of golf on Sunday,14th Jun 2009. I, of course accepted the invitation delightedly since I haven't been playing for 3 weeks.



Location of Elstree Golf Club


On 14th June 2009, En Zaha and I went to Elstree Golf and Country Club a bit early and straight to driving range for a warm up. After a while, we were met by En Abu Bakar. We had light refreshment after that,while waiting for the rest to come.


From left, En Abu Bakar,
En Nordin, Dato' Zainal, Myself, En Zaha & En Ismail

Then came along four gentlemen. To my pleasant surprise, one of them was Dato' Zainal Abidin my ex boss. The rest were En Ismail, En Yusri and newly met En Nordin.


En Ismail, myself and En Zaha before teeing off


After taking group photos, we proceeded to play in 2 groups. A jovial mood was in the air through out the 18 holes. Further more, the fine and warm weather had enhanced our enjoyment.



Dato' Zainal Teeing Off

After completing our round, we had a refreshment and a chit chat mostly on our local politics.



While Chit Chatting

I'm glad to have joined the game. While enjoying myself, I could establish closer bonding with my ex boss and the group . Thanks to En Zaha and the gang for arranging such an enjoyable game.


Knights of Round Table

No comments:

Post a Comment